Nov 13, 2014

Happy Fall !!!! and sorry for the lack of posts....





I can't believe that my last post was in summer......
I know that I've said it before but I hope to do better.
One thing that would help is if Y'all would let me know more of what you want as far as updates and types of posts?




Time to talk Turkey: We still have quite a few Turkeys left. (Hint- Hint) 
Our order form is linked in the side bar.

 Above is one of our renegade hens from over the summer. No matter what, she would not stay with the flock. She lived truly free range with the help of the pigs being messy eaters.... Scared the heck out of me... I certainly didn't expect her perching there...
 Moving this group of Turkeys has been the easiest out of all three years. They follow me everywhere.... even when I don't have feed.....
Couple more weeks and these Tom's will be the Perfect Size, we are hoping between 20-25 lbs. So hard to tell with all the feathers....

No comments:

Post a Comment